The following policies are set forth for the safety and well being of all of our students. For any questions regarding these policies please contact Elizabeth Eckhoff, Director, The Dance Company.
- Dancers are to remain in the lobby while waiting for their classes to begin.
- Dancers should be respectful to their teachers and other students at all times.
- No food or drink in the dance room (other than water).
- No gum chewing in the dance room.
- Child’s name should be placed inside all shoes and dance bags.
- Students must be prompt to all classes.
- All family members must be respectful of our facilities and equipment.
- Young students must be accompanied by a parent in the waiting area and parking lot.
All students are required to wear proper “dance attire”. Your teacher will confirm the requirements.
- Ballet/Tap/Jazz/Acro Combination classes wear: leotards & convertible tights of your choice, black ballet & tap shoes.
- Tap/jazz/hip-hop/Modern/Aero classes wear: leotards/dance pants/shorts, tights,appropriate shoes, etc.
- Ballet I, II, III, and IV wear: black leotard, pink tights and pink ballet shoes. No skirts please. Hair in a bun or as close as possible.
- Hair must be off the face and neck for all classes. No plastic hair bows, barrettes, or jewelry.
Our program runs 9 months from September thru May. Each class will average 4 classes per month. Some months you might have more or less to cover Christmas, Spring Break, vacations, etc.
All fall classes will begin on Tuesday, September 4 (due to Labor Day).
Our show will be held at Parrish Auditorium at Miami University, Hamilton. The dates are Thursday May 23 and Friday, May 24 – 2019. Rehearsals will take place at the studio (exact dates TBD).
Tickets can be purchased at the studio before the show or can also be purchased at the door, if available.
The studio will generally follow the Fairfield City School inclement weather announcements. If Fairfield schools are closed for a snow day, the studio may be closed as well. Please call the studio or check the website to determine whether classes will take place or not. Decisions will be made by 3pm for the days in question.
Holiday Schedule: Below is the 2018/2019 holiday schedule. Please keep in mind that regardless of a holiday, tuition is still due by the first class of the month.
First Day of Classes: Tuesday, September 4
October 31: Closed for Halloween (Makeup Class - Sunday, October 28th, 2019)
November 20 – 25: Closed for Fall Break
December 23 – January 6: Closed for Holiday Break
March 31 - April 7: Closed for Spring Break
Are you looking for a great spot for your next birthday party, high school graduation or other special event? We can do as little or as much as you would like from very basic to full decor, photography, lighting packages, and dj's. Please contact us for more information.